- Bitindi Chain is an EVM compatible chain for DeFi with BPoC consensus.
- Bitindi is a layer 1 blockchain for DeFi, NFTs and gaming. It is built with GO, has EVM support and uses BPoS consensus mechanism.
- The audit scope consists of system smart contracts of the Bitindi Chain. The system smart contracts contribute heavily to the consensus mechanism.
- The system smart contracts performs actions such as Validations, system staking, punishments, etc.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity based smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 0 low and some very low level issues.