- Bitindi Chain is an EVM compatible chain for DeFi with BPoC consensus.
- Bitindi is a layer 1 blockchain for DeFi, NFTs and gaming. It is built with GO, has EVM support and uses BPoS consensus mechanism.
- The audit scope consists of system smart contracts of the Bitindi Chain. The system smart contracts contribute heavily to the consensus mechanism.
- The system smart contracts performs actions such as Validations, system staking, punishments, etc.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity based smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 0 low and some very low level issues.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.