- EGON tax token contract is utilized for swapping and liquifying, adding new liquidity, and updating fees.
- Smart contracts offer various functions, such as adding liquidity, swapping and liquefying, claiming, and updating fees.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 2 low and 1 very low level issues.
We confirm that all these issues are fixed / acknowledged in the revised smart contract code.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.