- WP Smart Contracts is a contract that can be divided into multiples, each with unique functionalities:
- Bubblegum: BubblegumCrowdsale is an extension of Crowdsale where tokens are held by a wallet, which approves an allowance for the crowdsale.
- Tiramisu: Tiramisu is a whitelisted airdrop that allows recipients to receive a fixed amount at once.
- Guava: Guava is an airdrop system that allows any recipient to receive a fixed amount.
- Coconut: The smart contract is designed for secure storage and management of native coins, ERC-20 tokens, ERC-721 NFTs, and ERC-1155 NFTs, offering deposit, withdrawal, and emergency account management features.
- WP Smart Contracts are a set of blockchain networks including Ethereum, Arbitrum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, and Fantom.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 0 low and 2 very low level issues.
We confirm that all issues are fixed in the revised smart contract code.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.