- The GaiaStarter Contracts have functions like Stake, UnStake, Claim, WithDraw, fund, poolLength, add, set, deposited, pending, totalPending, deposit, burn, mint, AirDrop, snapshot, release, pending, deposited, etc.
- The GaiaStarter Contracts inherit the ERC20, IERC721, Ownable, SafeERC20, SafeMath, ERC20Burnable, ERC20Snapshot, AccessControl, Pausable, ReentrancyGuard standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 1 medium and 3 low and very low level issues.