- The BKD777 is the standard ERC777 token whose mint and burn are controlled by redemptionController.
- USDBK777 Contract is a smart contract, having functions like destroy, send, burn, batchTransfer, globalOperators, authorizeGlobalOperator, etc.
- The USDBK777 contract inherits the IERC20, ERC777, SafeMath standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 1 medium and 2 low and some very low level issues.
- All the issues have been fixed/acknowledged in revised contract code.