- LunaFi is a gaming smart contract which has functions stake, unStake, updateFarm, updateBets, storeBets, ceil, etc
- LunaFi contract inherits the ERC20Upgradeable, AccessControlUpgradeable, SignatureChecker, draft-EIP712Upgradeable, draft-ERC20PermitUpgradeable, ERC20VotesUpgradeable, SafeERC20 standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 1 critical, 3 high, 0 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues.
These issues are fixed / acknowledged in the revised smart contract code.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.