- PlanetMoon is a staking contract on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain.
- The PlanetMoon Contracts handle multiple contracts, and all contracts have different functions.
- StakingPoolFactory: This contract is used for creating a staking pool.
- StakingPool: This contract has functions like: stake tokens, unstake tokens.
- PMRewardDistributor: This contract is used to distribute rewards and emergency withdrawal tokens.
- MembershipFeeManager: This contract manages membership fees and sets distribution schemes.
- CampaignFeeManager: This contract manages campaign fees.
- PMTeamManager: This contract is used to create a team and add team members to a team.
- PMMembershipManager: This contract is used to manage membership management.
- There are 12 smart contracts and 10 Interfaces, which were included in the audit scope. And there were some standard library codes, such as OpenZepelin, that were excluded. Because those standard library code is considered as time tested and community audited, so we can safely ignore them.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 0 low and 8 very low level issues.
We confirm that 8 very low severity issues are fixed in the revised smart contract code.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.