- Spoon is a decentralized exchange platform derived from Andre Cronje’s initial concept of a perpetual decentralized exchange.
- Spoon is built on Core Chain that offers low-cost token exchanges and reduced swap fees, using a governance model called the ve(3,3) system and with many improvements.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 1 medium and 2 low and some very low level issues. Medium severity issue has been resolved in the revised code.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.