- Spoon is a decentralized exchange platform derived from Andre Cronje’s initial concept of a perpetual decentralized exchange.
- Spoon is built on Core Chain that offers low-cost token exchanges and reduced swap fees, using a governance model called the ve(3,3) system and with many improvements.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 1 medium and 2 low and some very low level issues. Medium severity issue has been resolved in the revised code.