- SugarSwap is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that is specifically designed to cater to the needs of crypto-native users who want to trade, earn rewards, and participate in gaming activities.
- As a DEX, SugarSwap operates on the zkSync era network, which offers faster transaction times and lower fees compared to the Ethereum mainnet.
- SugarSwap Contracts handle multiple contracts, and all contracts have different functions.
- SyrupBar: SyrupBar used for SUGAR staking.
- MasterChef: MasterChef is the master of Sugar, which will be transferred to a governance smart contract once distributed.
- SugarStakingToken: SugarStakingToken is the place where sugar’s live to create xSUGAR. This contract handles swapping to and from xSUGAR, SugarSwap’s staking token.
- Multicall: Aggregate results from multiple read-only function calls.
- Sugar Swap Contracts have functions like add a new pair and LPs, withdraw, deposit, convert, mint, burn, leave, swap, skim, enter, etc.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues.