- The Staking Carnival aims to provide a new staking mechanism that imbues $PLSD with utility, value and YIELD.
- The Staking Carnival is a decentralized finance (DeFi) platform that allows users to stake their tokens for 90-day periods. The staking period is standardized, with all users participating for the same 90 days. The only way to earn rewards is by staking for the entire 90-day period, which means that you need to stake before the 90-day period starts and end the stake after the 90-day period ends.
- In addition to PLSD staking, there are also “Carnival” lotteries, An ASIC “Community Miner”, WAATCA NFTs, A Buy and Burn contract, a CARN Token Booth, and PulseBitcoinLock NFT Rewards Contract.
- The Staking Carnival contract inherits the IERC20, SafeERC20, ReentrancyGuard, ERC721, ERC721URIStorage, ERC721Burnable, Counters, Ownable, ERC20, ERC20Burnable standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. These contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 3 low and some very low level issues. All these issues are resolved in the revised contract code.