- The Dekasino contract is a blockchain based casino game smart contract.
- It is using API3 protocol to acquire a random number from a QRNG provider
- The Dekasino contract inherits the IERC721, IERC20, Ownable, ERC20, IERC20Metadata standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- The Dekasino contract inherits the RrpRequesterV0 standard api from the API3 protocol contracts library.
- These OpenZeppelin and API3 protocol contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 1 high, 0 medium and 0 low and some very low level issues.
Please be noted that these issues are fixed / acknowledged in the revised contract code.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.