- The Dekasino contract is a blockchain based casino game smart contract.
- It is using API3 protocol to acquire a random number from a QRNG provider
- The Dekasino contract inherits the IERC721, IERC20, Ownable, ERC20, IERC20Metadata standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- The Dekasino contract inherits the RrpRequesterV0 standard api from the API3 protocol contracts library.
- These OpenZeppelin and API3 protocol contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 1 high, 0 medium and 0 low and some very low level issues.
Please be noted that these issues are fixed / acknowledged in the revised contract code.