- TheIronMan Finance is a project that aims to create a synthetic protocol and support a synthetic asset market.
- TheIronMan Finance uses a Collateral Ratio (CR) for minting and redeeming TheIronMan’s synths. There will be a minimum CR set by governance for respective synths. The CR is used by the minting and redeeming functions. It is displayed as a percentage. The ratio shows what percentage of IMT is needed in order to mint or redeem a CORE token.
- In the case of COREX trading above the value of CORE, a user can mint the synth token through the protocol, using the value of 1 CORE token for 1 synth token, and then sell the synth token on the open market. Over a short time period the profitable arb opportunity will subside—the prices will converge.
- TheIronMan Finance contract inherits the ERC20, SafeERC20, Context, Ownable, ReentrancyGuard, Address, IERC20, Math, SafeMath, Initializable standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- TheIronMan Finance contract inherits the IUniswapV2Pair, IUniswapV2Router02 standard smart contracts from the uniswap library.
- These OpenZeppelin and uniswap contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 2 low and some very low level issues.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.