- The WIAW contracts handle multiple contracts, and all contracts have different functions.
- WIAWPresale: This contract is used to deposit and withdraw tokens.
- WhatIsAWoman: This contract is used to add or remove account addresses from the blacklist and also update open and closed trade status.
- WIAW is a smart contract that has functions like withdrawing, depositing, claiming tokens, etc.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 3 low and 2 very low level issues.
We confirm that 3 low severity issues and 1 informational issue have been resolved in the revised code.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.